Continuing Education For Florida Mold Licenses
In Person & Online
Courses for anyone that needs continuing education in Florida for mold related services
Who else is this course for?
- ANYONE interested in knowing more about mold and mold remediation
- Architects concerned about building Mold-Free buildings
- Certified Mold Inspectors and Remediators for more training
- Contractors interested in licensure in Florida
- Contractor's work crew who need to know this information but do not need licensure
- Home Inspectors adding mold related services to their business
- General Contractors doing their own work
- Property Managers, Facility Managers and Maintenance Staff
- Industrial Hygienists and Environmental Consultants needing more advanced training
Who do I need continuing education for mold in Florida?
To become a licensed Mold-Related Services Assessor (MRSA) or a Mold Related Services Remediator (MRSR) in the State of Florida, you are required to pass an State of Florida approved proctored examination. You must have the required education and or the experience in mold assessment techniques including mold, moisture, and respiratory protection (PPE) and remediation techniques and processes. For Florida DBPR licensure, our course prepares you for the MRSA and MRSR exams and teaches the required information and skills for both certifications. The exam can be taken without the course study (usually referred to as "challenge the exam") or offered by NIAQI on the third day of the course. This experienced professional develops an IAQ profile using investigative techniques protocol content and sanitization or remediation process referencing the IICRC S500, IICRC S,R520, NYC Guidelines, and EPA Standards. Once licensed you are required to take the CEU course every two years to be in compliance with your license requirements to be in good standing.
We will be offering a comprehensive online self-paced course. This will allow you to balance work and education on your own time. We suggest you are using a desktop computer or laptop with a strong internet connection. Not all features are available on a cell phone or tablet.
What to know before purchasing this course
In order to obtain certification, you must complete the course and meet all requirements. Upon completion of this course and requirements you will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Successful Completion. Then at the end of day 3 you will be able to take your exam. Upon passing the exam you will be able to apply for your license.
You must be present for both the in-person course and examination. Once you purchase, please visit The NIAQI Welcome module after you login for the next steps.